Send me a message on my linkedin or email me at jamesagould123 (at) gmail.com.
Pursuing a career in web development, preferably working with C#.
October 2017 to present
March 2017 to August 2017
- Design - Assisted with design and modifications to existing and new websites.
- HTML, Sass, PHP, Wordpress - Assisted with wordpress management and implementation. Implemented custom child theme, plugins, and modules for websites.
- Web Development Consulting - Consulted on a variety of technology related areas, including SEO, web security, and website analytics software.
May 2015 to March 2017
- HTML, Sass, JS - Designed and developed front end interface for a custom web application.
- C#, Python - Implemented well-thought out back end interface with unit testing and API following SOLID principles.
- OCR - Integrated with Optical Character Recognition framework to process data from paper to electronic formats.
Nov 2013 to April 2015
- HTML, JS, Sass - Developed clean, restructurable user interfaces with API connectivity for websites and applications.
- C# - Created full database driven web applications with Sitecore support, implemented Restful APIs for serving up database content in easy to access XML and JSON formats.
- Sitecore - Used the Sitecore CMS to build full, customizable web apps with a component-based design.
- HTML, CSS - Helped with initial design and implemented designs using descriptions and images provided to me, introduced SCSS/Sass preprocessing to follow DRY principle and increase ease of maintenance.
- ASP, ASPX, ASP.NET MVC with C# - Created full database driven web applications, upgraded existing systems, refactored code for greater versatility and reusability.
- SEO - Followed best practices relating to modern SEO, assisted with social media management.
I've helped create dozens of websites. Some highlights:
- Built out full browser support for componetized design with HTML/Sass/jQuery with Require, built various Sitecore components using C#
- Built front end algorithm for displaying flowcharts, back-end interface for managing questionnaires and designed and implemented user-facing website.
- Helped with design, implemented design with HTML/CSS
I've developed some things on my own time, examples include:
Arrows CSS Library
- CSS reference library for creating various styles of CSS arrows and triangles
Full Screen Slides jQuery Library
- A jQuery library for developing websites using Full Screen Slides that can slide in any direction - left, right, up or down.
But wait! There's more!
- My Website - My website includes my full personal portfolio and more information about me.
- Github Account - I also contribute to various Atom Editor packages and NPM packages on Github.
- Stackoverflow Account - I ask a lot of questions, and I also like to help other programmers out with their questions.
- Codepen Account - I have some pretty cool things on codepen, if you want to check out my knowledge of css and maths.